One Garden Essences has taken us to new places and prompted many new questions. The new information being presented about the soul, challenges what we previously understood about how flower essences work.
There are some things that we know for certain and there are some hypotheses that need clarification and substantiation. That's why we want to put One Garden Essences under the microscope, so to speak, with a scientifically controlled study that looks at the effect these essences have on our emotional experiences.
Dr Luli Faber (PhD), author of Heal Your Own Pain and brain/pharmacology researcher has kindly offered to facilitate a scientific research project using One Garden Essences.
Would you like to help us?
We're looking for people to participate in this research project. The program will be ongoing for a period of time, so you can join at any time.
It will be a "double blind" scientific study looking at the effect of One Garden Essences on emotional experiences.
The experiment will compare two weeks of normal activity with two weeks of taking either a placebo or a One Garden Essence - and neither you nor the maker of the essences will know beforehand which one you are taking.
There is no cost to you apart from a small amount of your time per day to record your observations. We invite participants to be involved over a period of 1 month, which includes taking an essence and recording your experiences.
The data will be collected from the simple questionnaires that you complete.
To become involved requires these actions:
- Fill in the contact form (click here)
- We will email a consent form, project instructions and a questionnaire for you to complete
- Record your observations for the first 14 days whilst not taking an essence
- We will then send via the post an essence marked either A or B
- Take the essence and record your observations for the next 14 days
- Once completed, return forms to us by email or post.
People will be unable to participate if:
- beginning another therapy
- commencing, changing or increasing medication
- experiencing any new and major ailments in the past month
It is more cost effective if participants have access to email and MS Word.
To register click here
For more detailed information contact us, or use buttons below for direct email